Wednesday, December 2, 2009

There are so many things that can be stamped besides cards. It is common knowledge among stampers that some of us will stamp anything that doesn't move! I don't think that describes me but I do hope to share with you a few non-card items that you might want to make for Christmas gifts. One of my favorite things to make is Christmas ornaments. My sister Sarah and I have been exchanging handmade ornaments for many, many years. The ornament below was made with the Changing Seasons retired stamp set to create the snowy scene inside. I've also made them with Santas, snowmen, candle stamps and more. Any image that will fit inside the ornament could be used. These make great gifts but you'll probably want to make an extra to keep for your own tree!

1 comment:

semj said...

I love watching your site and all of your projects! Your ornament is beautiful! Keep up the good work!