Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another card made with a soon to be retired stamp set called Tart and Tangy.  It's a great little set - wish I'd taken photos of other projects I've made with it so I could share them with you.  Any way, this card is shaped like a popsicle or ice cream bar and is as much fun to make as it is to give.  When I embossed the orange slice I added a little plain (no sugar or sweetener) orange kool aid so it became a scratch 'n sniff card!  Card stock used was Only Orange (retired) and Whisper White.


2 comments:

Babe O'Mara said...

This orange cream bar looks so yummy. I love the stamp set too. Sorry it's going away, but glad I have mine. Thanks for sharing.

Babe

Carol Parcell said...

Looks so yummy. And orange is my favorite flavor! I haven't tried the scratch and sniff yet. Might need to give that a try sometime. Thanks