Sunday, November 14, 2010

I love the Greeting Card Kids stamp set! It reminds me of images from my childhood. This card is copied from the one in the SU Idea Book and Catalog. The card base is one of the In Colors, Blushing Bride, and snowflakes from the Serene Snowflakes set was stamped in Champagne VersaMark Dazzle watermark ink to create a subtle background. The music background stamp from my stash is stamped in Basic Black on Very Vanilla card stock. The sentiment from A Cardinal Christmas is stamped in Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla card stock but before I stamped the sentiment, I lightly sprayed the card stock with Gold Glow Smooch Spritz. It is punched with the Modern Label punch. The little girl is stamped in Black StazOn on water color paper and colored with Watercolor Wonder Crayons. Moonlight Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink was used to color the trim on her coat and hat and Taffy Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink was used to color the tree ornaments. Snowflakes were also stamped around her in the Champagne VersaMark ink. Other accessories used were Very Vanilla satin ribbon, Silver Glass Glitter, and Victoria Crochet Trim.

No comments: