Sunday, October 16, 2011

Here's a card we will be making in stamp club this Saturday.  It was made using the emboss resist technique, Lovely as a Tree stamp set, a script background stamp, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, and Old Olive card stock, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, and Old Olive Classic ink, leaves cut with a Sizzix die in my Big Shot, and linen thread.  I added a little Log Cabin and Gold Glow Smooch Spritz to the leaves and like how it makes them look like real fall leaves.  This could be a masculine birthday card, a get well or thinking of you card so club members will be able to choose from a variety of stamps for the inside sentiment.

2 comments:

semj said...

I bet you made this one especially for me! You know I loves leaves and those beautiful fall colors.

Carol Parcell said...

Another gorgeous card!