Monday, January 16, 2017

Long time no post.  In October I decided to have new carpet installed in my studio so had to move everything out.  While the room was empty I thought it was a perfect time to paint the walls and ceiling, get a new light fixture, etc.  By the time it was finished and I had moved back in, Thanksgiving was only a few days away.  So, with the holidays and the start of a new semester, I'm just now finding time to post.
This is maybe the quickest card I've ever made.  I love this stamp set!  It is funny and cute and has so many uses.  Get it free, like I did, with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration!
Stamps: Hey Chick, Chicken wire background stamp (retired)
Paper: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray, Real Red
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, SU Watercolor Pencils, blender pen

No comments: