Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Got your turkey in the oven? Mine's embossed on this free standing pop up card. I'm not sure if you can see it (if not, click on the photo to enlarge it) but I also used an embossing folder to emboss the front panel of the card base. Next I punched 3 ovals from Only Orange card stock, sponged the edges with Pumpkin Pie ink and layered them to make the pumpkin. The stem and leaves were cut with the Little Leaves Sizzlit die. The turkey is embossed with Soft Suede and VersaMark ink and clear embossing powder on Very Vanilla card stock. The VV card stock is layered on Kraft to create a tag. The greeting was also stamped on Very Vanilla and layered on Dusty Durango. I punched 2 circles out of Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry, folded them in half over the top of the tag and set a jumbo eyelet to run the Dusty Durango ribbon through. This is such a fun card to make and it folds flat for mailing! Happy Thanksgiving to all my stamping friends!!

No comments: