Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brrrrr...it's soooo cold outside! I had to make something to warm me up. I CASEd this card from one made by sf9erfan on SCS. This retired stamp set, Like It a Latte, is one of the very first I purchased way before I became a demo. It's stamped in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla card stock then layered on Bravo Burgundy and Barely Banana cs. Another retired stamp, Print Pattern, was used to stamp the background in Bravo Burgundy on Bravo Burgundy cs, layered on Very Vanilla, then glued to the Chocolate Chip card base. The greeting is stamped in Bravo Burgundy on Barely Banana, punched with the Designer Label punch and adhered to the card with Stampin Dimensionals. Three gold mini brads and two rows of piercing were added to finish it up. Something else that would warm me up is a comment from you! Let me know that you check out my blog occasionally, like something I've posted, or just want to say Hi. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: