Tuesday, January 5, 2010

As promised, here's a card I made for my mother-in-law's birthday using the new Vintage Vogue set from the new Occasions mini catalog. The images are stamped in Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, and Wild Wasabi Classic ink on Whisper White card stock. I sponged the edges with Crushed Curry and layered it on a piece of Baja Breeze card stock stamped with an old script background. Her favorite color is green so the card base is a piece of textured Wild Wasabi card stock. The flower centers are Dazzling Diamonds (yellow flowers) and Turquoise Fine Cosmo Stampin' Glitter (blue flower) held in place with Zig Two Way glue. There are a few surprises in the new Occasions mini catalog. (If you haven't seen it yet, check it out on my SU web site or let me know and I'll send you one.) New style punches that are so easy to store and clear mount stamps! That's right! The same crisp, detailed images in rubber but with a choice between mounting them on traditional wood blocks or using clear acrylic blocks to stamp! There's lots of gorgeous new paper, ribbon, and other accessories that will make it easy to put together a $50 order to receive your free SAB item!

No comments: