Thursday, January 7, 2010

I love scrapbooking. I love the opportunity to be creative plus I have such wonderful subjects to photograph. : ) Our nieces and nephews have always enjoyed looking at themselves and each other in my scrapbooks. It's so much more fun than flipping through a box of photos. I couldn't wait to work on photos from this past Christmas, especially since I ordered the Holiday Lounge DSP from the current Idea Book & Catalog. Sometimes I get tired of the traditional red and green on my Christmas pages so working with this paper has been a lot of fun. And I am continually amazed at how well everything I buy from SU coordinates - even when I don't intentionally order things together for a specific project. Of course, the card stock and ink are a perfect match but other things like the snowflake from the Merry Details Sizzlit and the Modern Label punch on the first layout and the ornament punch and Delightful Decorations stamp set on the second one sure make it easy. I have a couple more pages to finish and this Christmas is in the book!

No comments: